- Transfer Business
- Domestic Long Haul
Exclusive NAFTA commercial trucking programs
LONG HAUL, INTERMEDIATE AND LOCAL OPERATIONS
Our NAFTA Commercial Trucking Program is tailored to the specific needs of the trucking industry along the USA and Mexico border.
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Auto Physical Damage
- Auto Cargo Coverage
- Trailer Interchange
- High Limit Auto Liability
Domestic Long Haul
Domestic Long Haul: Product is designed to insure U.S.-based trucking companies that are domiciled along the U.S./Mexican border. Program operates only in the U.S. from a 0 to 2,500 mile radius. Writing both segments provides door-to-door insurance solutions for the continuation of loads from Mexico to their final destination in the U.S.
- Program offered in the Border States – TX, NM, AZ and CA
- Limits at $1,000,000 using ISO Motor Truck policy form
- Admitted Product offered through Hudson Insurance Company
Cross border commercial trucking
Auto Liability for Mexican National Trucking companies traveling into the USA commercial trade zone.
- General Freight
- Hazardous Commodities
- Fuel Haulers
- UIIA members
Transfer Business: Product is designed to insure Mexican-owned trucking companies that participate in cross-border commercial business adjacent to the U.S./Mexican border, a 50-mile zone. Trucking companies must be domiciled in Mexico. All transfer truckers carry separate insurance to cover them while in Mexico.
- Program offered in the Border States – TX, NM, and AZ with future expansion to CA
- Limits at $750,000 & $1,000,000 (Haz Mat)
- Surplus Lines product offered through Hudson Specialty Insurance Company and Hudson Excess Insurance Company
Coming soon COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY
- General Contractors